Monday 20 August 2007

I just wanna tell you now a bit of my timetable to let know the people where I am.

The week end of the 25-26th of August I will be in Paris with Albert and Mathieu. Mickael is trying to come too. It will be an other huge party week end !!

Then on the 1st and 2nd of September I'm going to Berlin ! Hell yeah ! Denise Bday ! Julia, Jana, Robert ? Sabrina ? Björn ? Christian ? Sounds like big big fun !

On the 7th of September, Charline is coming to Paris.

Then on the 14th-15th, I'm actually trying to stay in Paris 'coz Aurélien and all his friends are coming and there is the TechnoParade and other Cultural stuffs that week-end, would be bad to miss it.

On the 21-22nd I'm going back to my parents'place, but first on friday night I'm going to Nancy to see my Homy friends !

The next week end (29-30th), that would be good to go to the OKTOBERFEST in Munich. We need to organize that.

I'm not doing anything the next 2 week end for the moment. Saving money ? :p

Then on the week end of the 20-21st of October, I'm going to Lyon for the Gala of my cousin Nicolas. It is usually great fun !

Then I will try to go down to Bordeaux on the 3-4th of November to see Séb !

I still have to go to Holland to see Julien and go to a Festival.


Then other kind of meetings :

Bobby, American dude from the 1st semester in Australia should come to Paris around the 10th of September.

Mathieu Velay alias MAMMY, a friend from my school in Lyon is trying to visit me on the 24th of September.

And Bojan should come around the 15th until 19th of November.

Between all that, I have to visit Paris, go to DisneyLand, try the clubs :p and go back to my parents'place sometimes... Hard job !

Anyway...

2 comments:

No said...

Eh ben.. hmm, ça laisse pas beaucoup de place aux imprévus tout ça! tu t'entraines pour plus tard ;) Bon sion, fun que t'écrives un peu, y'a du laissé aller là!
Bisousssssssss

Renot said...

Busy man le NOno, il va nous faire une attaque si ca continue... ^_^

En tout cas c'est cool, t'as l'air d'avoir "a lot of fun", quelques "partying weekends" qu'envoient du fat, qui sont voir "awesome"

Continue comme ca!