Monday 20 August 2007

Alright, I know I'm already very late...
Sorry about that...

I'm just gonna tell you shortly what I did :

I met Alex and Adèle on Wednesday evening (the 25th), on Friday the 27th I went to the free Concert of Wax Tailor on Paris Plage.
I saw Séb and Noémie during the Week-End and we went to the Tour de France. We did some jumping pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower.
On Monday night (the 30th) we had couple of drinks at my place and the next day we went to a bar to see Célia and Fabien and then later Fred (all friends from my school in Lyon).
On the week-end I went to Lyon with NInie.
It was good to see Aurélien again (friend from the 88) we had a nice day on saturday under the sun at the Lac des Sapins. We swam, drank, played SandBall, Pétanque... in the evening we went camping all together, we were 28people all in all, we had really good fun. A bit relax on Sunday, it was really hot in Lyon. I said goodbye to Noémie who is going to Australia in Sydney to do her internship.
Back in Paris then...
My tutor is back from his holidays, brown, smiling. It was good to see him again. I'm not bored anymore and we have really good laughs together. Good !

On Tuesday (7th of August) we had a BBQ at NInie's house even though it was raining, that was really nice to meet other people from her work. Fred and his girlfriend drove me to the tramway and I went home...

On Thursday (the 9th) we had a huge party on a boat with Audrey and her friend Marie and her cousin. 10€ for 5 drinks and a river cruise in Paris. That was awesome. I met Antoine there who drove us back to my place.

On Friday (the 10th) we went to the Louvre a bit of everybody together, which was not a good idea 'coz we didn't look at anything but kept on chatting. Lot of tourists everywhere.

On Saturday I met Jana and Adèle and Antonio a Spanish friend from Adèle.
We went to the salsa at night on the Riverside, Fred join us with Mathieu. Later we went to the Raide Bar to check it out lol ! (it's a gay bar).

On Sunday I didn't do much, just relax.

On Wednesday the 15th my sister came to my place and I prepared her a nice lunch and then we went to Bercy to have a walk under the rain. That was nice to see her :)

Then last week end Yannick and Mathieu came to Paris !!!
Yeah ! We had an awesome partying week end ! That was lot of fun !
We also met Julie, Cécile, and Célia and Thomas. Very very good week end even if the weather was bad...

No comments: