Monday 23 July 2007

Tuesday; the 17th of July 2007

I took the RER to go to Mathieu’s place in Montgeron in the suburb of Paris. Of course I waited on the wrong side of the train station and I stopped one stop too late, but I finally found Math and NInie who came by car to catch me.
We had a BBQ in his garden with Julien, his brother. That was really cool and really relax in comparison with the city.
I took the train quite late to come home and I arrived around 1am at home.


Wednesday

Audrey arrived in the evening. We went in an Italian restaurant in la Défense.


Thursday

I had lunch with Audrey after her interview and went back to work. I went in an other place to upload a new software on a car (a C4 coupé) that I’ll test later. In the evening Audrey and I went to Estelle’s place close to Courcelles. Audrey already had her answer for her new job. And she has it!!! Congratulations!
Estelle and Christine (American Funky Girl) were with me in Australia during my first semester. We had couple of drinks there and went close to the Champs Elysees in Dubiz. That it a shit expensive place... We had a good time and we caught a bus randomly to go back home safely around 3am.


Friday

Hard busy day today. I sent a car to an other place with a truck and organized my planning for the following week. Several problems but everything is fine now to have a good week end!
Audrey and I went to la Gare de l’Est to meet Johanie. We took the metro down to la Seine (River) to listen to a concert of Tété. We had dinner there, on the side of the river listening to the music. Good time. Adèle (good friend from Australia from the second semester) joined us there. We went back home, walking in the city. Through the Louvre, we saw the first people waiting to buy the new Harry Potter...


Saturday

I waited for Julien (friend from my school in Lyon) at the Arche de la Défense. During that time the girls left to Porte de Clignancourt to a kind of market. We joined them later with Julien. We had cheap lunch with great cakes for dessert. The market was fun, very cheap stuffs from very luxurious brands. Why buying more expensive?! We walked to Montmartre, through Pigalle (and its Sex places) and then we took the new Vélib’, new bike system in Paris. We rode through the city, passed the Place de l’Etoile (with the Arc de Triomphe). That was fun. We finally arrived home, had dinner and went back to the city by car. We drove on the Champs Elysees (mistake...). It was really crowded. We went to the Café OZ (Australian bar). That was really packed! But I could drink a Jäger Bomb! Yeah! That was short, but cool. Then we have been walking through the city, took some funny pictures.
Finally we drove Julien to the airport at 4am, because he was going to Holland for his internship.
We were home pretty late.


Sunday

I got up quite early, 10am. I said goodbye to the girls who were still sleeping. I took the train to my sister’s place. I spent the whole day with her. We had good lunch and dinner and a nice walk in her area. That was nice and good to relax a bit after an other busy week-end :)!

8 comments:

Raidge said...

Moi aussi je kiffe grave ton blog NOno !!!

Les photos sont bien tripantes !!
T'as l'air de bien t'amuser mon gros, c coooool


Bye

Renot said...

TEte!!! Insaiades POWA! ^_^

Sinon c'est comment les Velib'? C'est pareil que les Velov ou bien?

Renot said...

Lol je viens juste de voir la photo avec la Rue des Vertus! C'est du bon ca!

Tu t'es pris en photo devant la plaque de la Place des Vosges? :p

Raidge said...

Ah bon Tete il etait au insaiade ?!!! C'est bizarre je m'en rapelle plus ... :D

NOno said...

Les Vélib' c'est exactement comme les Vélov' ouais. Sauf que tu risque ta vie à chaque virage...
Je suis encore mm pas allé à la Place des Vosges !

Renot said...

@Raidge : loooool, Regis il etait plein come une barique au insaiades! ^_^ Et meme qu'il volait des bieres aux comptoirs!

@NOno : Shame on you! C'est comme un pelerinage un peu pourtant...

Anonymous said...

c'est qui les girls dont tu parles tout le temps la ? il est 12H17 j'ai tellement peu dormi cette nuit que je fous absolument rien au taf. ca doit etre aussi pour ca que j'ai pas suivi l'histoire des girls ...

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr NOno!! Sweden is nice :) I am really enjoying my time, I have only been here for ONE week but I have done so so so much :)!! I am enjoying so that's good. Keep up yous enjoyin too!! LOVE AND KISSES / Erika