Tuesday 10 July 2007

At work for 9am.
We had to measure the pollutant emissions of a Peugeot 207, so for that we put the car on rolls and drive it in the building (the car doesn’t move alright?) for 20minutes, we plugged a computer to set the engine configuration. That was the only cool stuff of the day. We have to analyse the results later. I read papers again, and collected old catalyzer to do test on it later. Riccardo gave me the keys of a 307, I didn’t get really why, but he told me it is my car :D

I came home at 5.30pm again. I didn’t feel like staying there, so I went to la Défense to have a walk (under the rain of course, but I had my huuuuge umbrella, so that was ok). I went to the Fnac, watched MP3 players, cameras, TV’s, read books, listen to music… that was relaxing, and I was not alone… Then I went to the huge shopping center to check where was what. And then home at 8pm…

View of the Arc de Triomphe from la Défense

The Arche de la Défense

4 comments:

Raidge said...

Cool NOno le blog en anglais !!!
Je vois que tu prends toujours autant de photos, ca fait plaiz!

Continue comme ca, on adore

Clem said...

Explain yourself !
Now u have the key of 307 peugeot but do u have the car ?
Or do you have to find the car that corresponds to the key somewhere in the factory?

NOno said...

lol ! I got the key to open the car that's it :D

Renot said...

Yeaaaaah NOno
I just discovered your new blog!

I've been looking for 10 min, what was going wrong with my web browser, 'cause it was in english... until I understood that it was actually in english... ^_^

No worriiiiiiiiiiies