Monday 9 July 2007

Today is my first day at work! I got up at 7.30am for my appointment at 8.30am.
There I met the girl from the Human Resources, she gave me a card to get in and out of the site. I had a safety meeting for an hour and a half and then I finally met my tutor: Riccardo !
Young guy, Italian but lived all is life in Ireland. He is really cool! I talk to him like my friend, we joke, that is really relax. All the other team mates are like that, young, funny, friendly! That’s gonna be good!
I had lunch with him and an other guy from my school in Lyon, Sébastien. He is also doing an internship here. The lunches are quite expensive but really good. And now I’m back in France, I’m soooo hungry, so I have to eat (and do sport :p).
The afternoon, I read some papers about depolluting gas engines, catalyzer, combustion settings… That was not very interesting… But there were loads of plane flight very close to the ground from the Arche de la Défense, along the Champs Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe and I could see it from my desk, so that was distracting and really impressive!
No time to be bored!
I came home around 5.30pm, that was hard to stay awake…
I had to write my report about my exchange in Australia for tomorrow because I received an email from my school telling me I was late for that (I had to send it before the 30th of June…).
I spent my spare time to do that, eat and went to bed…

No comments: