Wednesday 11 July 2007

Long day of work today, from 8.30am to 6.30pm. Lot of readings and explanation from Riccardo. I understand better what I will have to do: Develop a cheaper system to reduce the pollutant emissions for China by playing on different parameters and realising tests on roll benchs. Anyway...

Tonight I decided to go in Paris with Virginie. We met at Châtelet-les Halles and went to the Marais to find a place to eat. We went in a little restaurant, sitting outside and had some Tartines and Croque Madame. That was good :). After that we wanted to have a drink somewhere. And as soon as we suggested the idea, a girl came to us and told us that we could have drink for free here, just where we had dinner. There was a free tasting of Cognac cocktails. That was a glass with Cognac, fresh lemon juice, lemonade and fresh mint leaves. That was good and free! With a nice blue blinking ice cube in it (cf. picture).

NInie

The blinking cocktail

We went back home before midnight (no public transport after that, but I’m not sure actually).That is sooo good to walk in Paris by night, it is soooo beautiful, and way more quiet than during the day. While I was on my way home next to the Arche de la Défense, a guy was playing Saxophone inside a big empty building, that was like a dream (ok I was really tired too :p)... I love it!

Town Hall again

Arche de la Défense


Shopping Center

It is not because I do not speak about Australia that I didn’t have good times there, you know I had great time. I just don’t miss it for the moment, but I miss you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Renot said...

It sounds like you love Paris NOno!!!

Enjoy!!!

(I know a guy who says that...^_^)