Monday 3 September 2007

Hey hey, always late in my blog update...
Still alive !

Briefly what I did (except working :p)

I went to a French Restaurant with my friend Jean and his girlfriend.

Albert came in Paris for the week end and we had a huge party friday with Mat' as well and quite sportive and energy refilling on Sunday at Mat's parents'place.

Then I went to a "Café Théatre" with my sister and her boyfriend. That was very funny and we went then in a very good quite cheap French restaurant.

I met my friends from INSA on Thursday night.

And Friday evening I flew to Berlin for the Week-End. That was Awesome ! So good to see my friends. I visited the nice city and had a Party for Denise Bday. Short Week End, wanna go back !

Here are the pics :

2 comments:

Renot said...

Briefly... indeed ^^

Anonymous said...

I was here too,(K) Erika :)