Sunday 7 October 2007

Week 38-40

Alright, during the last 3 weeks:

I saw Bobby, American mate from the first semester in OZ and Marie, French girl from OZ too. We went to the pub Frog & Princess.

I also saw my cousins Damien and Aurélie, we had a drink close to Pigalle and then had dinner at Aurelie’s place, close to the Invalides. Really nice to see them again :)

Then I saw Laurent, back from New Zealand, Bobby and Sherley, we walked in Paris by night before Bobby was leaving for Holland.

At the week end, we went to the Technoparade. From 1pm to 8.30pm, following the Parade, on good Electro music. That was fun! So many people! We ended in my flat and we slept at 10 people in there!

On a Sunday evening, I went to the Hotel de Ville to watch a Rugby Game on the big screen and there I met Adrien, my French fellow who was in Brisbane the year before me! Incredible! Paris (or the world) is definitely too small!!! Good to see him!

Then we went to the restaurant with NInie and Mathieu Bouat for Virgnie’s birthday. We had nice French tartines with Foie gras and red wine :). Then I met Moulay, a fellow from my school. He is doing is internship in Paris as well, so let’s keep in touch!

On the week end, I went to Nancy to see my friends :) Soooo good to see them again!
Marie was back from China, Pauline, Yann and Mathieu in da place!
The next day I went back to my parents place. I saw Pauline playing in the orchestra for the beginning of the fun fair in Epinal.
On Sunday evening, I came back to Paris by train with my cousin Aurélie.

Then the Italian girls, Domy and Silvia came to my place to bring some tiramisu they did. I brought some Patés Lorrains from my place. Romain (friend from my residence) and Alex were here too.

Mathieu Velay came to Paris for a night. I invited NInie to my place and we had dinner here.
Good to see him again (I know I say it all the time, but that’s true!)

On the week-end, I went to Munich for the Oktoberfest. I took the plane on Friday evening with 2 friends of my cousin Pierre. We flew to Stuttgart were my cousin picked us up. We slept at his place, an hour far from Stuttgart. On Saturday morning, we drove to Munich, got stucked in the traffic jam on the Autobahn, and finally arrived at Munich at 12pm.
We went to the Oktoberfest at the beginning of the afternoon, but the beer tents were already very crowded, so we just walked in the huge fun fair, did a ride and visited the city. At night, we slept in a big van. On Sunday morning, we went back to the Oktoberfest and started to drink beer in the tent around 9.30am, yummy! We had food in there, met some nice Italian guys and german people (of course). We left the place at 1pm and went back to the airport to fly back to Paris. That was really impressive, atmosphere is great, something to do again next year!

Finally, last Thursday, I had a drink with NInie in the Pub Saint Germain, Julie joined us there and we went to a French restaurant afterwards. Later we met Moulay and went to The Planches to an Erasmus party.

On Friday night, I went with Romain and a friend of him to 2 different flats to meet people. We ended in a salsa club, came back home around 6am...

Saturday, we went to a park close to la Défense with Romain and Iman, a friend of him. We had picnic there, that was really nice, weather was beautiful.
Then in the evening, we went to the Hotel de Ville to watch the rugby game, but it was soooo crowded that we had to come back to la Défense to watch it. Domy, Silvia and Eloiza (a friend of them were here too). France won, of course ! Big moment !
Later one we went to the city again for the Nuit Blanche. Lot of strange things everywhere in the city. Modern art, strange, but cool to see that for free, in the city.
We came back home late again, 6am... That was the aim of the “Nuit Blanche”

And now the pics :

1 comment:

Renot said...

Oi!

Dude, when do you sleep?